About Me

My photo
47 Year old SAHM of 3. Happily married to my wonderful husband Keith for 23 years. Love to read, play pogo and hang out with my family.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 10, 2011

Got my daily kitchen chores done, scrubbed the kitchen floor, cleaned the shower and tub in main bathroom as well as watched the shower curtain. Did my food shopping and only spent $56, which is really low for me. I will go again tomorrow for the 4 day sale items and pick up a few other things I have to clip coupons for. The boys got all 4 AC's taken out of the windows as I think we will finally hit cooler weather for good this weekend. Got lots of free firewood last week so will start building fires this weekend, yay! Here is the big mound of fire wood on my front porch, no other spot for it to keep it dry.





No comments:

Post a Comment